Monday, August 13, 2007

Ulcerative Proctitis No Bleeding

After Cure After Cure of

Weight lifting: 79.3 kg
------------------- ------

In the end, so I would have lost 20.1 kg during the treatment. A impedancemetry
balance indicates a decrease of about 9% rate body fat over the 6 weeks, ultimately a fat loss of 10 kg.

Grasse on Sunday morning before a busy day and physically. At sunrise I chose to begin by attending to various occupations and wait for the first sensation of hunger before taking my first meal.
I chose to rely on different sources for the basic principles of a successful food recovery and listening carefully to bodily sensations and intuition for the terms and timing.

3 meals of organic fruit that first day back: mini bananas from Ecuador, 1 / 2 Charentais melon, black grapes, fresh figs, oranges, bananas, dried Côte d'Ivoire, a lawyer some dried fruit.

So I had a very strong urge to banana and avocado, although the banana was not a fruit in season and that a lawyer is an oilseed ... I chose to take the first day back and it made me much good.
The key is to be limited in quantity (not to go beyond satiety coming soon) and well insaliver every bite, which was not my habit to cure before ...

Just the pleasure of rediscovering the taste and enjoyment of food justifies pleinenement Breuss cure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment