Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rn #56323 Shin Guards

Claudel, Philippe, Survey, Stock, 2010

Investigator is sent on a mission to discover the cause of many suicides in the Enterprise - an allusion perhaps to many suicides in France.
Survey? What investigation? Otherwise a search on the meaning of life is here because Claudel philosopher: he's played with the Kafka to Orwell. "Inquiry" is an allegory, a metaphor for dehumanization. No names but the Investigator, the doorman, the Server, the Watcher, the manager, the Guide, the Founder, the Policeman ...
[ I do not think we think through me, or rather I think. I have the possibility of any initiative. ] [ This is not a reality. I'm in a novel or a dream, and indeed probably not in one of my own dreams, but in the dream of someone else, be a complicated, perverse, having fun at my expense . ]
world of the absurd and surreal, "The investigation" is a disturbing novel, disconcerting, disturbing, haunting, challenging ... Geraldine did not
liked and I do not know if I really liked but certainly not hated. Paul Claudel's prose remains the major asset of this tale black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment